This time round we’d like to have a fun light discussion, so we’d like to ask you to talk about your favourite bi character(s). Bi characters in movies, books, TV shows, comics, anywhere. You can talk about more than one character!
- Who is your favourite bi character? Why are they important to you? Which of their qualities do you like best/identify with? What about their story strikes a cord within you?
- Let’s have some extra fun and invent a bi character you’d like to see - what is their name? Their story? What is their background? Their motivations? Why do you want to see a character like that in fiction?
This topic will be open for 2 weeks, ending on May 31.
How this works:
-Create a new post about this topic, tag it #bitalks as the FIRST tag (after the 5th tag, it won’t show up in the tag)
- We will reblog the posts (except biphobic stuff if that arises), and quality commentary/responses as well (sometimes we miss stuff, so if you want to make sure we reblog your commentary, shoot us a message with the link to it)!
- We will create a masterpost when this topic closes and credit to tumblr usernames unless otherwise noted in your post.
- Please tag trigger warnings as necessary.
- You can also submit your #bitalks posts to Bitopia Magazine. You can do so by e-mailing them: firstname.lastname@example.org Note that you have to be at least 18 years old to do this. (More about our collaboration with Bitopia Magazine here)