November is widely known as The National Novel Writing Month and so we want to hear about the bi characters you’ve created (or want to create) and their stories!
- Tell us about a bi character that you’ve created and the premise/background of their story.
- If you write fanfiction, tell us about the characters who are bi in your stories. Feel free to share the stories you’ve written!
- If you don’t write, take a stab at creating a character anyway! For instance, if you had to be a character in a book that hasn’t been written yet, who would you like to be, what would your story be?
- If you’re participating in NaNoWriMo this year, tell us about your story!
This topic will end on November 29.
How this works:
- Create a new post about this topic, tag it #bitalks as the FIRST tag (after the 5th tag, it won’t show up in the tag)
- We will reblog the posts (except biphobic stuff if that arises), and quality commentary/responses as well (sometimes we miss stuff, so if you want to make sure we reblog your commentary, shoot us a message with the link to it)!
- We will create a masterpost when this topic closes and credit to tumblr usernames unless otherwise noted in your post.
- Please tag trigger warnings as necessary.
- You can also submit your #bitalks posts to Bitopia Magazine. You can do so by e-mailing them: firstname.lastname@example.org Note that you have to be at least 18 years old to do this.