Coloring can be very relaxing and therapeutic, and luckily it’s not a very expensive hobby. Drop by a dollar store for some cheap coloring books, or check out places like Amazon for fancier ones.
Then, set up a space in whatever way is the most relaxing for you (I like to put on music and light a candle) and color to your heart’s content!
- Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Patterns
- Art Nouveau Animal Designs Coloring Book
- Color Therapy: An Anti-Stress Coloring Book
- Pocket Posh Art Therapy (note: the Pocket Posh books are quite small and may cause eye strain)
- Pocket Posh Pretty Designs (pictured)